2017 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Sprinkle is IMPRESSIVE blocking and seemed to get up to speed after 4-5 steps. Takes a second but I feel he has some long speed

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

ILB is fairly deep too. Why the man crush on Foster? Do you see him as good as Luke Kuechly?

What cbs do you like? Any top 10 picks in your opinion?

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I think trading back for a 2nd to move back up is dicey. First, teams that don't take a QB maybe trying to move up from round 2 to get their QB. Second, every pick after say 20 is for a 2nd round talent player. Only way we give up that much capital is if someone we really want slides. Maybe if we live a particular cb or lb or s or WR or olb. I think more likely we stay put. Too much 2nd and 3rd round talent unless we covet someone.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's more of a round about strategy with less Top end talent acquired but yes it's dicey without a full board set and targets locked- as well as the league value figured in which none of us can account for

#374 Clark, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  5. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

By no means is this a low blow to Mariota, how would you guys feel about taking a page from the Patriots and draft a mid-range QB? Mariota will be in his 3rd year and shouldn't need the guidance of a Vet QB. Someone like Cooper Rush shows a lot of promise if we can't get him after the 4th.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Had the draft a QB late thought yesterday. I wouldn't mind someone that was something of a running threat so we can play the same offense.

7. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Other then the occasional design run and read pass/run/hand off option, QB mobility isn't high up on my list other then pocket movement.

Could be a draft raiser, but would love this kid in the 4th or later. Ints are higher then I would like. He has a strong arm, climbs the pocket well, runs a pro style offense, and can make NFL throws. Definitely worth the shot as a developmental starter if Mariota misses a game or two.

8. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

Cuz everyone seems to have a boner for Bama

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Everyone loves them some Bama Busts!

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd be thrilled with Jonathan Allen, Foster, or Humphrey.. all from Bama :boo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar