2015 NFL Draft - Running Backs

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No he didn't, Ingram has always been good. He was simply over shadowed by their other RB's and Brees, but once he got his break he ran with it.

2. JCBRAVE

What? Wow thats terrible to say. Yeldon is good, perfect compliment to Sankey.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How is that terrible to say?

Again, it's all about the value. In the 4th round, I'd be fine taking him. Doubt he's there at that point, but that's the only way I'd take him.

What was so bad? That I said I liked Derrick Henry better? Be sure to check him out when he starts for Bama this season. He's better than Yeldon.

4. JCBRAVE

Yeldon rolls his hips upon contact, thats a great ability to have, he's probably going to get very few negative runs in the pros, guy can make his own yards, thats PERFECT for the Titans with that sloppy OLine.

Id even say he's the 3rd best RB in the draft, no way he lasts til the 4th. If we like him enough, he's our 3rd pick, but he may not even last til then so I doubt we get him but if we did I be trilled. He's exactly who we need.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

How could you possibly not like him? Scared he's another Trent Richardson?

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I don't like Yeldon either. To me he runs too upright, like he doesn't run balanced enough with a good center of gravity. His body type to me looks more like a WR than a RB.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

I'm not scared he's another Richardson... because I know our FO wouldn't even consider Yeldon until late 2nd or 3rd round. He's not going to be as expensive and we wouldn't have to fully commit to him like you'd have to with Richardson. But...

2Tone summed it up pretty well. I don't see Yeldon being the least durable with his style of running.

Again, you can't ignore the fact that every RB has looked awesome at Bama in recent years... and in the NFL, not so great (other than Lacy). Lacy was my favorite of the Bama RBs, and I wanted us to take him in the 2nd. Couldn't believe he fell as far as he did to the Packers.

8. JCBRAVE

he's slippery tho, he's not all ground and pound, he looks to avoid hits, but he does engage in them too so if he does stay hurt I wouldn't be shocked.

9. JCBRAVE

Chris Brown had the same style, actually even more upright and was one of the fastest RB's in the NFL to hit 1000-yards.

His running style isn't an issue IMO.

10. RavensShallBurn

And Chris Brown was a 3rd round pick when RBs were more valuable... and he only lasted a couple seasons.

That's why I wouldn't take a guy like Yeldon until the 4th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar