2015 New Year Resolutions Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Get fit, lose weight,eat gluten free.

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I want to finally learn how to dougie

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I didn't make a new years resolution, really. But reflecting on the past year did push me to set some goals. Just the usual, get in shape, stop smoking, get my finances in order type things. Plan on joining a gym this week and paying off some debt next week, so I feel like I'm off to a good start.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I have never been big on New Years' resolutions (part of me agrees with JCB that goals do not need to be set at the beginning of a year), but I do not begrudge others that practice. I am always interested to hear how others fared on them at the end of the year....someone should bump this around Christmas of 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar