2015 GoTitans GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

HOW IT WORKS
    The purpose of this is to select the player for your franchise based on who you would take, not the player you think the team will actually take in the draft.

RULES
    1. Names will be drawn out of a hat. We're looking for 15 posters, in addition to myself. Everyone will have two teams.

2. A requirement of 500 posts will be a soft requirement to participate. If you have less than 500 posts I will make a judgement call on whether you can participate. I'm on the board enough to see if you have signed up recently but contribute regularly. If you signed up ten years ago and barely 500 posts I probably won't allow you participate because those are typically the people who screw things up.

3. THIS WILL BE FOR THE FIRST ROUND ONLY. If we finish in a week and you think we can do round 2 before the draft starts, don't bother asking unless you want to organize it yourself. We've tried tacking on the second round after the fact and from the start. Both end in colossal failure. No one cares enough about the second round to even try.

3. You will have 24 hours to make your pick. If I start things off at 8am on Monday the player in slot two will have until 8am Tuesday to make your pick. If you do not make your pick at that point I will select the player Mel Kiper has in that spot. If Kiper's selection has already been picked I will use Todd McShay's mock. If McShay's player is already selected I will use Daniel Jeremiah's mock.

5. No joke selections. One year someone thought it would be funny to fake pick a long snapper from a directional school in the first round. The poster with the next pick thought it was a genuine pick and continued the draft. This is pretty disrespectful to myself and the people who take this game seriously. It takes a lot of time to organize this thing.

6. When you make your selection I would prefer it if you did it in the format of, "with the X pick of the 2014 NFL Draft the Ys select Z(name, position, college). If you want to include a picture feel free.

7. NO TRADES! In the interest of keeping this thing as simple as possible, we will not be trading coaches, draft picks or players.

The start date will be decided in this thread. I'm open to suggestions. And if I missed anything please feel free to post.

#1 Fry, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

14 members? I'll gladly give up my 2nd team if someone else wants in

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

And the cluster**** begins with the first response.

No.

This will go smoother with quality, high volume posters. The fewer people we have doing this the better. It's easier to get 15 people together than 30.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Fry

You act as though you've been accepted to participate.

I organize this thing. It's my way or the highway.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Of course I'm in it, who are you kidding

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Is this just an extension of the other thread? I said in there I was in there like booty hair.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

IN.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

In

I will also serve as VP or whatever if you need it

9. Fry

#9 Fry, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

don't forget that guy with the Ninja Turtle avatar typically has less than the recommended amount of posts but is reliable. Going on atleast 3 years now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar