2015 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I really REALLY like what Oakland did last year. Mack in the first and Carr in the second.

I feel like at the very least Mett has upgraded over Whitehurst. I would be for grabbing Cook in the second and dropping Whitehurst in the off season. We can focus on D in the first round.

2. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Please go back and read @xpmar9x I was not the one to say Cooper/ Cook / or trade out that was HIS scenernio and he was asking OUR opinions on what we would do.

You like putting words in people mouths don't you?

To play your little game though

Top 10 in no order
    Mariota
    Winston
    Gregory
    Collins
    Williams
    Gurley
    Peat
    Cooper
    Fowler
    Beasley

Could this change? Yes. Is this the top 10? No. Do I expect a majority of these guys to end up in the top 10? Yes

This will change depending on team needs. Who declares/who doesn't. Etc. Etc. As it stands now these some of the top players at the their position and in the country.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think we'll be grabbing a defensive playmaker with our top 10 pick

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We've taken a guard and a tackle the last two years. Time for a center.

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I could sadly see us landing some mediocre DE in Free Agency, thereof lifting any possibility of us taking a DE first or 2nd rd....

Do I want to see it? ... Heck No!.. I just get a bad feeling that'll be what happens... I wish I could send a message to the FO RIGHT NOW saying:

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

As a 3-4 defense, we better not take a defensive end in the first.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Not sure how I could be putting words in your mouth as I'm quoting from your post. I can see that perhaps in the second bolded line you were continuing the 'scenario' as opposed to making your own commentary about it. But since you phrased it as a question, I thought you were making a statement as in those were your options as well. Sorry if that was not your intention.

I don't.

One more question. I am inferring from the first bolded sentence above that out side of Cooper and an OT, no players (not already taken in Xmark's scenario) are worth a top 5 pick. So do you think there are no players worthy of a top 5-10 pick outside of Gregory and Williams (the one taken) because you also list Collins (is this the S or OT), Fowler and Beasley. Would you take an OT, Cooper or Fowler or Beasley if these were the top 10 players come draft day (with Winston, Mariota, Gregory and Williams gone)?

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That was my scenario

- Reach on Cook
    - Take Cooper
    - Trade out
    - Another player

I've been up an down on Cook, I saw some legit throws last night, but awesome some real awful ones. Hopefully Mettenberger shows that he can be a starting NFL QB and we don't have to worry about it?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am really starting to think Cooper is a real possibility with our pick. We have no real answers on offense. Hunter is a bust and Walker shouldn't be expected to do it all.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We have no real answers on defense either haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar