2014 Vegas Odds for Titans (Over/Under)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

When it first came out it was. I'm not bs you. I will see if I can find it. It may have been 3.5.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Realistically speaking, it'd make sense for us to be worse this season.

I know the fan in everyone is like "YAY! NEW COACH! Locker will be healthy! A couple average additions via FA!! WEEE!!"

But really, it's: No playmaker on O. No quarterback. A new system for both the offense and defense to learn. Lost our best defensive player/only playmaker on D.

Vegas doesn't just throw guesses out.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Well, we didn't have a playmaker or QB last year either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

It all depends on the QB play.

If Clipboard Jesus sees the field we are DOOMED

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We're taking a QB no later than the 4th round though.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I think we'll go 8-8 maybe, that's my middle of the road guess. I don't expect a 13-3 season, just because of the new system being implemented, new staff, etc.

I won't throw many complaints if this season turns out rather mediocre, because i understand the circumstances this year, but I don't expect instant improvements next season either, but I do think we'll at least hit 9-7, and after that, maybe 11-5?

I expect improvement, and I'm hopeful for the future, I expect much better than I did in the past, because if anything, Whiz can get us there, you know why?

He took the Cardinals to the super bowl, that in and of its self is no small feat. If he can do that with a franchise that hasn't been properly good in decades, til the past few years, then he can do it with the Titans.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I'm so glad it's been insinuated that we're drafting a QB in the early rounds, because I seriously don't want to sit through another season of an injured Locker, and a washed up, middle aged QB taking the reins, and royally screwing it up. If someone is gonna screw up, at least let it be a rookie....

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I was going to guess they'd put us at 7.5. If you think about it, if we just win the 4 division games against the Jags and Cows that we're supposed to win, that's 4 right there. Just pick 3 other games (browns, jets, cowboys for instance) on the schedule that look easy and you've got your over.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hopefully no later than the 2nd. If it's beyond the 3rd, it's pointless anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar