Breaking News 2014 Titans Roster Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So how many Fisher era Titans remain? Just a couple at this point..

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Interesting question, and just went through the roster:

Offense: Roos, Stevens, Washington
    Defense: Bailey, Morgan, Griffin, McCourty
    ST: Kern

Although a few of those guys were only here for Fisher's last year. The Fisher stink has been almost completely purged! :cool:

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Seriously bummed about Mariani.

I think he was the best returner we had on the team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Robiski cut...down to 5 WR's. I think they bring in someone else and cut either Preston or Hagan.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Add WR Brian Robiskie, RB Antonio Andrews & QB Dominque Davis to the list of cuts. They've expressed high interest in keeping Andrews on the Practice Squad.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Antonio Andrews cut. Gonna try to get him on the PS.

EDIT: Too late!

7. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Antonio Andrews cut as well but if they can they will bring him back as a PS player and hopefully is Green's short yardage replacement next year when he is cut due to salary.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

LB Brandon Copeland added to cuts. Only about 6-7 to go I believe. These should be the bigger ones. Fokou? Edwards? Martin? Klug? Bailey? Preston? Hagan?

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

What makes you think they bring someone in and cut Preston? I think Preston has played well and hope he makes it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'm most interested to see what they do at kicker. Coons has shown himself to be really accurate but doesn't quite have the leg to kickoff. I wish Kern would just practice kicking off and we'd be set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar