2014 Titans Fan Hall of Fame Winners!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Highly doubtful on the playoff tickets though. I don't think those are included with season tickets.

I saw Jerry Jones is including them this season because he realizes his team has a 0% chance of actually making it.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I saw that. Did they include the tickets at no cost to the fans? Or did they include them by making the fans pay for the playoff tickets up front? I wasn't sure which way the story went.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not really sure... Sounded like they came at "no extra cost," but I believe season ticket prices go up every year for every team, so he may have just upped it a bit more.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Congrats guys, glad to see some fans rewarded the right way. Even better when they come from GoTitans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just saw this thread. Wow, congrats fellas.

6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I just emailed that Titans Marketing person at the bottom of the email and was told the tickets are being FedEx to us this week and we are supposed to get them by Friday, so we would have them in time for the Pre-season game this Sat.

I also asked about the banner pics, and was told they are from the waist up so doenst matter if your outfit has pants or whatever.

I am still buying my own season tickets as I imgaine these free seats are not better than 4th row 30 yard line home side. I honestly dont know what I am going to do with these extra seats. I will let you guys know where they are located. If I had to guess I would bet upper deck somewhere. Will be interesting to see if they put all of the winners in the same section or if they put us all randomly around the stadium.

7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

If you are buying your own tickets. I will buy the Jets game tickets from you depending on where the seats are

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Thats cool I dont mind selling or even giving some of them away depending on the game and our record at the time of the season.

I would love it if they were on the clud level because I have never sat up there before and would be cool to see how fans up there roll.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Usually the higher the seats the rowdier the fans get. I purposefully pay a little extra when I go to certain stadiums for the better seats. I have no interest in attending games only to be heckled the entire time. Im a good sport thou and put up with a certain amount, but you'll be at LP so it wont matter.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Dawg imma try to get my ass up to lp field for the first time i don't care where i sit if u end up gettin rid of these tickets ill buy either pitts or nyj or last indy game. Understandable ud likely be better off gettin rid of em to people in the area but if worst comes to worst keep me in mind!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar