2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Please not Murray. His supposed "cannon" is much more of a pop gun in my eyes. I see a bad Matt Ryan.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

SI.com has a mock out already:

http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/30/2014-nfl-mock-draft/

10. Tennessee Titans — Morgan Breslin, DE, USC: Breslin racked up 13.0 sacks and 19.5 tackles for loss in his first season following a transfer from junior college. He could be the premier pass rusher in the 2014 class.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Let's wait and see with Adrian Hubbard.

He had 7 sacks last year and was a good player but he was not as dynamic as he could be.

He came to Bama at 222 lbs and is now up to 252. Obviously at 6'6 252 he will have scouts drooling if he can have a great year and a solid combine. His size makes him viable as a 4-3 DE and that might be his best position.

Mosely helped himself by staying in school. He could project in 3 different ways, a 3-4 ilb, a 4-3 MLB or a 4-3 will. That will help him a lot.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That would mean 3 first rd Wrs in 5 drafts and a high 2nd also. I don't see that and next year we won't have a 3rd rd pick.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm not a big fan of Murray either, just throwing the name out there in case we want to give Locker some competition. He hasn't won a big game, weak arm, and just overall a bit overrated. He can be a quality NFL QB who can hit the short to medium passes with some accuracy but he'll never light it up or stretch the field.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think we'll see Murray as a early 2nd rounder. A team who slept on QB Rd 1 will land him, he may get an Andy Dalton type of shot year 1. Probably better suited to be a backup for a couple years, he has the tools IMO.

A team like New Orleans would be interesting. Brees will be 35, sits behind him for 1-2 years before he takes over.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I would really like us to grab Dri Archer out of Kent St. He maybe a small conference guy who is undersized (5'8, 175) but this kid is lighting in a bottle. He maybe the fast player I have ever seen on a football field.

8. anthony c.

anthony c. Camp Fodder

There's an interesting story about Troy Universitys CB Jonathan querisma. At 6'0 195 and out of this world athleticism, he has a chance to increase his stock by showing off his skill at the NFL combine. Word is he plans to transfer to USF (Bulls) but has to be more consistent with open field tackling. Man coverage is unbelievable and can lock down an entire side of the field. Remember his name. Rumored 4.4 forty and 42 inch vertical. Transferred due to coaching g matters from troy

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I'm sorry if he has already been brought up

If McCarthy continues with his injury plague career why not look for a guy like A.J. Johnson very fast, athletic linebacker to finish our already good group.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You guys would be singing a different tune if Conley had held on to that pass against Bama. UGA would have been national champs. He played well enough to win that game but it just didn't happen. He will be a good quarterback *IF* he goes to a team that builds around him, which we will be set up pretty well for a rookie QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar