2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He'll be an excellent run blocker, something we need badly. He has the size and speed to be a excellent pass protector, with time. Start him at RT year 1, LT year 2. Reminds me alot of Tyron Smith when he came out.

I agree man, but it's likely to happen. Stewart should be gone, Roos the following year. I'd rather take a OT Rd 2 (or 3, but no third). But, we need to find a QB this year... no QBs available at #11 means we opt for OT Rd 1, QB Rd 2. I still would prefer a defensive playmaker at 11.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I agree with the part about him being a road grader at RT and ideally he would eventually move to LT, but when you take an OT in the first round you better be damn sure he's your eventual LT.

3. xpmar9x

Or a hall of fame RT lol

I'm still hoping we don't go OT, but that's where i'd put my $$$.

If Carr, Bortles, & Bridgewater are gone before #11 (very likely), I want:

1st - D Playmaker (edging towards Mosley)
    2nd - QB (McCarron, Fales, Garoppolo, Boyd, or Murray)
    4th - OT
    5th - RB

There's potential for a trade back. #11 for say #20 & 3rd? Something like that would be wonderful, we need that 3rd.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Please god let jadeveon clowney fall to us. Please?

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I would paint myself Titans blue and run around the streets if he falls to us. But then in Titan fashion we will take an OT instead

6. xpmar9x

At #11, I give it a .01% chance... lol

I think there's no way ATL would let him pass their pick.

7. UnknownHinson

UnknownHinson Starter

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm sure our scouts will be hitting many bowl games.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Too bad we don't have a 3rd round pick, because that could have been used on DE Jackson Jeffcoat.

Some games, he shows he could be a very good pass rusher on the edge at the next level, but a lot of the time he goes ghost.

I just don't see value being there for him in the 2nd round for us. Even though he once was considered a late 1st/early 2nd.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Mike Evans is a beast, but man is he a crybaby..

He better work on his attitude and speed, because he won't be able to separate in the NFL like he can in college. His diva attitude will have him a potential bust when he realizes he can't do in the NFL what he does in college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar