2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, to the other team.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

still want Derrick Carr for our pick...I think the combine will sky rocket him up the draft board..

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I could show you stats that would blow your mind in terms of how this offense performed with Locker in the game versus Fitzpatrick in the game.

It's night and day and the biggest token to Fitz > Locker is how much more trust the coaching staff had in Fitz to let him throw it around. Locker can go 3 or 4 games without throwing the ball 58 times, Fitz did it in one.

4. TheSureThing

Sometimes yeah. At least he has the ability to put the ball in the endzone. Locker is Kerry Collins 2.0

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

But we won three of the first 4 with locker.. Lost just about everything since Fitz.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TheSureThing

we won 10 in a row with KFC

VY is the winningest QB in franchise history

Lets get them back

7. Clark

No I agree that the scheme is much more open with Fitz. No doubt. But dude kills himself when he chokes in the 4th with his patented INTs.

8. Clark

Lol. KFC had the best running game in the last decade to lean on. Bro, I'm not arguing that Fitz isn't more accurate or can't be allowed to run an offense... I'm just saying they both suck pretty much equally. Not by the same parallel reasons tho.

Locker limits the offense. Low end ghetto version of the ultimate game manager.

Fitz opens it up... But like Eli... Just too many bad decisions when the game is on the line.

That means they both suck big fat donkey schlong. And I don't want either of them starting next season.

9. TheSureThing

No doubt about that. He's got a turnover problem. I still believe on a team with a good group of players around him he could contain his interceptions and be effective. But here he was obviously not getting it done.

10. Clark

Yea, you would have to lean his scheme. Enough that you get a lead and you just run the clock. Run the ball, take it out of his hands in the last part of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar