2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

There are a handful of needs and we have a limited number of picks this year with the lack of a third.

Popular vote goes to OT.
    Need goes to DE and S.

We will be drafting around 20.

Griffin prob sticks, CJ is cap casualty, Wimbley is gonzos. Verner is gone but sensabaugh or BWW will start next year.

It'll be based of the players that slip to us. Best guess is OT or DE. Rb in the forth.

2. Titans152

Titans152 Rookie

Morgan means more to us than any other team and hope he stays and gets a tram friendly deal but Stewart and Wimbley cut that's 12 million there plus a hand ful of other off the books .. Like to keep verner if deal is right .. BWW hasn't showed me anything and sensabaugh is slot corner at best if we are around 20 trade back and pick up some extra picks in my opinion

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It's closer to 8 million and to trade back means someone has to be interested in trading up. Personally I'd rather take a stud OT at 20 then trade back and risk not having anyone decent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This team needs a RT tackle now and a future LT. I'd love for us to be able to land a guy who could play on the right side next year then flip to LT in 2015 like Roos did.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I agree with this. I also would love a DE, a true pass-rushing DE... something this team is dying for.

6. TitansFaninAZ

TitansFaninAZ Practice Squad

Ka'Deem Carey is the complete opposite of what Chris Henry was. As excited as I was to have a guy from my school get drafted by my team, it was a "WTF" moment for a) taking Chris Henry and b) taking him where we did.

Carey ran for massive yards against a Utah team that has a good run defense. He will likely have even more yards against a bad Colorado team. Ka'Deem is the truth and one of the best runners I've seen in the PAC-12 in a while. I know Bishop Sankey from Washington gets a lot of pub but Carey's vision and refusal to be tackled is something that should be talked about more. Without the premium on runningbacks in the NFL like years past, there is a chance he could go in the 2-3 round range. I think Carey will have a very successful career in the NFL.

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I really don't see CJ back next season, unless he restructures his deal. Has he even had a 50 game this year?

A running back may be higher on or draft list than we think.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

doubtful, not with Greene. We probably will not draft a running back at all next year.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think there are three positions you should draft every single year until you get a good group; RB, CB and DT. QB should be drafted every other year until one emerges as a candidate to be a solid backup.

I think we could definitely see DL, OL or CB in the first with a RB in the second.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We could also slide back and try to pick up a third.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar