2013 Titans Starting Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We've moved Harris and Amano around quite a bit once they struggled at one spot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Yea that's true but Harris and Amano are bum to average. I doubt we move a guy who's played his entire career at RT to a different spot when he's supposedly our 2nd best lineman.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well thats the thing, he used to be pretty damn close to as good as it gets at RT, now he's making a bunch of mistakes there and is noticeably not as good as Michael Roos.

Maybe he sees it too and wants to be elite again. He has a better chance of that at RG.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

QB: J Locker
    RB: C.J. w Chris Ivory splitting
    FB: C Stevens
    TE: Jared Cook(I hope this is the case; if not, Stevens isn't a bad replacement)
    WR: Britt
    WR2: Wright/Washington
    OT: Roos
    OG: Hutch
    C: Khaled Holmes(3rd round-if we miss out on the top centers on our board we will go SS here and try to find a FA or settle for Velasco or Kevin again)
    OG: David Stewart(too slow to stay at RT, but could be a beast RG)
    OT: Jake Matthews(2nd round-Bruce does it again!!!)

DE: Wimbley/D Morgan
    DT: Casey
    DT: M. Martin/Klug
    DE: A Ayers/D Morgan
    OLB: Manti Teo(1st round-instead of wasting this pick on a DE, we just move a guy who is a more natural DE over and take the best player available)
    MLB: Colin McCarthy
    OLB: Z Brown/Jonathan Casillas(FA- we let Witherspoon walk, get another)
    CB: McCourty
    SS: Philip Thomas, Fresno State(4th round-leads NCAA in interceptions and has been known to drop bombs on folks...seems like a smart guy as well...Polomalu-esc)
    FS: Griffin
    CB: Dominique Rogers Cromartie(FA- allows us to move Verner back to the nickel or vice versa)

KICKER: 7th round pick should be used on a kicker...Bironas is done!!

I think these moves would help our team drastically...

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

They're all interior positions though. Exterior OL to interior OL is different.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

To all you Bironas hates, suck it!

He's still a good kicker, he's 4-8 from 40-49 and 1-2 from 50+. That accounts for all his misses.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

yeah...that's not good

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

some of you guys need to stop drinking and playing madden.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

maybe you can enlighten us on what you would do then since everyone elses decisions don't live up to your standards

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

done did

I mean, two or three position changes and two or three big free agent signings then having another four rookie starters is a tad much. and by tad I mean a pipe dream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar