2013 GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Either way, we need to go back and make the #25 pick. The other dude's can be deleted later.

Also, since apparently some aren't using this thread, I could post in the other thread to quote their picks so they get the alerts... and I'd go back and delete/edit my post later.

I can't make the pick right at noon because I'll be on the road, but that will be the deadline for them to fix it.

Like I said, the #26 pick is fine but will need to be re-ordered once I (or someone else) makes the #25 pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

Jesus Christ,

dtm may have ****ed things up because Hunter is a possibility for the Vikings. Idk... I'm gonna quote each of them in the official thread and tell them to delete their posts.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RavensShallBurn

You're fine. I'm least upset with you lol... and you're actually around to correct the mistake.

Lacy would've been my pick there and the #25 pick obviously ain't gonna be Lacy, so it won't impact your choice.

Just do us a favor, come back here around 2pm central, delete your draft pick (but copy it), then paste it and re-post once I (or someone else) has gone back and made the true #25 pick.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would LOL my pants if the poster took Lacy at 24.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I edited the original pick. Sorry about the F-up. checked in last night and the thread was asking for anyone to make the pick. Went to the 1st page and saw that the Hawks were up next. My bad for forgetting about the trade. Just trying to help move this thing along.

The Vikings take Hopkins because he is one of the better blocking WRs with a thick body. Will help Peterson out.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no worries man thanks for fixing it, I think Hopkins would be a great fit there.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I can see now if you say this year is more hectic :D

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol this got outta hand.... And has taken a week??? Wtf happened?!? Lol next year we only faux with us perma-members that nearly live on the site. Lol sorry other folks.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Invite only draft! Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar