2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like him too but his freaky athletic skills aren't showing up in the box score.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

We run 34?? Ayers is a liability when it comes to guarding TE's...that's why I think he should be moved to d-end..

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No. Recently Ayers will go into a 34 OLB standing stance when blitzing. Keep him as a 43 OLB. He's been our best player on defense, why change his position. That's stupid. He strives blitzing from a LB position, waiting for blockers to pickup a DL and then hits the hole - Same with Brown.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

1 word.....marcus oh snap my knees are busted lattimore

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

1. That's 8 words.
    2. When assigning a nickname it should be put in quotations.
    3. If Lattimore makes it pass that 3rd round we should 100% draft him and let him rehab for a year on the IR. The dude is super talented and will be one of the best halfbacks in the league if he can get healthy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

Willis McGahee style. Even though he went in the first... lol

I wouldn't draft him until the 4th though, we have too many other needs.

7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Dude what do you think about Ezekiel Ansah dude could fly up draft boards after the Senior Bowl and Combine???

8. xpmar9x

I actually called that waaaay back on like page 20 (complete guess). I had him listed as a FOURTH rounder (I believe), but said don't be surprised if he starts to get some attention and goes late 1st. Sure enough, look what happened... probably my best early season late round find. I also called Phillip Thomas a while ago, he's moved up to 2nd-3rd, from initially not even projected to be draft. I like Ansah, but I think he's more of a 34 OLB.

1st round needs: DT, SS, or OG -- Morgan/Wimbley have looked better recently. But we need depth, I want a playmaking DT or SS before I want a DE.

9. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

The dude is a freaky athlete though, reminds me of JPP watching his tape. He could definitely line up as a 4-3 DE. If he drops to us in the second round then I wouldn't hesitate.

10. xpmar9x

I would def take him in the 2nd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar