2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

1st Rd: Manti Te'o, Bjoern Werner, Damontre Moore, or Star Lotulelei
    2nd Rd: Matt Elam, Eric Reid, or TJ McDonald
    3rd Rd: Travis Frederick, Khaled Holmes, or Omoregie Uzzi

Sleepers: Brandon Jenkins, Tank Carradine, or Tyrann Mathieu
    Jenkins/Carradine fall due to injuries, could pan out for us in the long run. Mathieu likes to smoke, but he'd be perfect in our nickle/dime formations. He's a playmaker and is best suited as a nickle guy, which we run.. a ton. He's no worse than Janoris Jenkins was (off the field), I could see Tyrann as a solid 4th-5th rounder.

2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

just say no to Mathieu

4. xpmar9x

[​IMG]

I guess I really started to think about it more and more. We need playmakers on our defense, for a late round pick.. he's worth the risk. Low risk, potentially high reward.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Lol.... we're going to draft a WR somewhere in the mid rounds... count on it

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Some guys I would like to look at that no one really talks about, I KNOW WE HAVE OTHER NEEDS but these three guys stand out two me

Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
    C.J. Mosley, OLB, Alabama
    Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky (maybe he can show the team how to tackle I know he is a small school prospect but played big against LSU)

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I love Swope's game, but he has had about eleventy concussions. I predict an Austin Collie type pro career.

No one talks about Mosley because he is probably a 1st rounder and not really a need.

8. xpmar9x

If the seaon ended today, we'd be #9.. I'd be praying for Bjoern Werner, Damontre Moore, Star Lotulelei, or a trade back.

9. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Matt Elam! If hes not there win we pick which I really wouldnt be surprised cus Barron went at 7 last year. Elam really reminds me of Earl Thomas the way he has great range and crazy closing speed.

10. xpmar9x

You realllllly think Matt Elam will go Top-10. I don't see it. Barron had the elite size/speed for a SS: 6'2 213, 4.54, 35" vert as well as the collegiate production for multiple years.

I see Matt Elam as a 20-32 range guy, but who knows.. he could start to fly up draft boards. I wouldn't take him at #9. But, if we traded back to like #15.. i'd reach a bit for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar