2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Just watched it on YouTube. I'm sold. Runs hard like Frank Gore, with decent receiving ability. I still like Bell more, but Taylor is probably my #3 (Lattimore #1).. still too early for rankings

2. Eight Gov

Eight Gov Practice Squad

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

A corner? We still think the cb corps is weak because finnys gone? Fereal?

4. xpmar9x

Most sites have no idea what the Titans need. We already have ATV (who according to PFF, is one of the best CBs so far this year) and McCourty. Mouton has impressed me in the nickle. Then we have Tommie and Sensabaugh as depth. CB isn't needed.

As far as a sleeper RB, how does everyon feel about Ray Graham. I'm assuming he'd be available around 3rd-4th round. I really like the guy. He's like 5'11/200. Has speed, runs hard, GREAT receiver. I dont think we'd take him, he's our Reynald basically.

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

running back John White

6. Clark

I'm gonna have to say we go the giants route and get another pass rusher.

Rd 1.16. - DE
    Rd 2.16. - OL
    Rd 3.16 - RB
    Rd 4.16 - OL
    Rd 5.16 - LB

I'm unsure if we paid a 6th in return for that 7 for Solomon... Pretty sure.

But something along those lines for sure. Unless we get a LT in the first that will slide in until his later years, we won't go OL in the first. That 4 rd OL would only be if someone we liked was on the board. Otherwise I think that could end up being yet another big bodied receiver.

And I'm putting us around the middle of the pack with pick 16. Could be 10, could be 20...

7. xpmar9x

I'd be ok with that. Also, it's very possible we'll end up with a comp 3rd thanks to Finny. He got a big contract and has been very productive for St. Louis. We will atleast get a 4th, possibly a 3rd.

I love Bjoern Werner, but he'll be Top 5 likely. Also like Sam Montgomery, but LSU DL are scary. But, I agree... we need another pass-rusher w/ Wimbley. Get a DE 1st, C 2nd, and CJs replacement Rd 3, OG in the 4th... i'd be happy.

Then we need a safety via FA.

8. Clark

Yea the pass rusher is key. Puts Morgan as a rotational player. I want one of those stupid long armed physical freaks that get after the QB ALOT. With the help of Casey, marks, klug and Martin in the middle and wimbley on the opposite side... Could be a pretty aggressive front

9. xpmar9x

Morgan isn't bad... he just isn't a pass rusher. He's more of a run stopper. We need a guy who can get 10+ sacks a year, somebody the QB fears. You can't double Wimbley and UNKNOWN Rookie w/o allowing our DTs to get free in the middle.

DE Prospects:
    Barkevious Mingo, Jr, LSU, 6'4 240
    Bjoern Werner, Jr, Fla St, 6'4 260
    Jarvis Jones, Jr, UGA, 6'2 242
    Sam Montogmery, rJr, LSU, 6'5 260
    Jackson Jeffcoact, Jr, Texas, 6'5 245
    Corey Lemonier, Jr, Auburn, 6'3 242
    Alex Okafor, Sr, Texans, 6'5 265
    William Gholston, Jr, Mich St, 6'6 278

All of those guys have potential to go in the first... depending on rest of the season and combine. I'm huge on Bjoern Werner and interested in William Gholston because of his 6'6 278 size (although I've never seen him play)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't forget Brandon Jenkins. First round ability if he goes out and is healthy. He can still medical redshirt if he wants to though. I see him more of a 3-4 rush linebacker, but he's a guy who can get to the QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar