2013-2014 NBA Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Na$hville, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Show me the proof.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I jus told you where it was dawg

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

I stopped watching the NBA a long time ago, but those pictures of James dont lie. And he looked like a 27yo in high school. I knew some kids that looked older, but nobody that looked like that.

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

LeBron was tall in HS not all that big.

Comparing LeBron as a 15 year old teen to now a almost 30 year old grown man is dumb. That's what happens when you go from HS weight room to a professional weight room, with other grown men and a staff that's getting paid good money to train you.

Roids tho? Y'all actually believe DW. Lol jokes on you.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not sure about Bron, but Wade was definitely taking something.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Miami won rings without Lebron.

How many did Lebron win without Miami?

Spoiler alert: he won't change that.

7. Deuce Wayne

If you DON'T believe Lebron has doped, you're on some serious, serious medication. Or you're his agent... one of the two. He's the clearest case sports has ever seen. Barry Bonds steroid use is iffy in comparison.

And 15 yrs old to 30?

Why not 18-22? You show me another NBA player other than Dwight Howard (also guilty) that made that huge of a change through those ages.

Better yet... simply look at Lebron's face/head:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Deuce Wayne

9. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

So... he fails the eye test. Right?

But it's more than that. He had a jaw tumor that was surgically removed. Want to know a side effect of roids?... You guessed it.

But let's ignore that.

Here are a few side effects of 'roids:

- Acne/Back Acne .... check. Lebron has always had issues with it.
    - Receding Hair .... check.
    - Moon-head ... check.

http://ajaythuraisingham.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/reasons-i-believe-lebron-james-uses-steroids/

Honestly, if you believe a 6'8 guy that runs a 4.5... plays 80 games a year... and hasn't had a single leg injury over the course of 12 years... isn't on HGH... you're apparently new to basketball.

How many other players have been that lucky?

Derrick Rose said on a scale of 1-10, steroid abuse in the NBA is at a 7. If you had to name 5 players from the NBA that you thought would be on roids... would Lebron's name not be one of them? He'd be first. On everyone's list.

And then there's the part about A-Rod's roid dealer basically saying Lebron was also on the list. But... hey. Probably some other "LJ" with a friend named "Paul" that would pick up roids for him. (Lebron's agent = Paul)

10. Deuce Wayne

Durant in high school:

[​IMG]

Durant now:

[​IMG]

Kobe in high school:

[​IMG]

Kobe now:

[​IMG]

Note: Kobe is known to be the hardest working gym rat in the NBA. Much more-so than Lebron.

It's almost impossible to bulk up while playing basketball. You probably know that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar