2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Vanderbilt going to the First 48 bowl in Birmingham.

Tennessee going to the ______ bowl

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Tennessee and Arkansas should get together and have a little toilet bowl :drunk:

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

HAHAHA. Iron Bowl Champs. SEC Champs. And soon to be BCS Champs.

Bama SUCKS.

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Whos your college team? You a vol?

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

How many championships does your Cow College have? Pretty sure Bama has won more over the past four years than you losers have won in the entire history of your joke school. And Bama will be right back at it soon. May have to break in a new QB, but it'll come together. Whereas I'm sure Gus will go the way of Chizik in the next few years.

Can't wait to see FSU embarrass your joke team on national TV.

Oh, as for "Bama SUCKS", if we had a kicker worth a damn we'd have sent you bitches back to their dorm rooms (or jail cells, whatever) by two scores.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

He is a Volburn fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Gus Malzahn is actually a very good coach, Auburn better give him a substantial new contract or he's going to be out to a bigger program when the first spot opens up (maybe Texas). It's not really a triple option either since they're out of the shotgun. I think it's called "Wing T", not totally sure but it's not the triple option despite what Verne and Gary say.

What FSU has going for them is time to study film on the offense and they're about the most SEC school that's not actually in the SEC. They have size, speed, strength and an attitude. Either team winning won't be very surprising but right now I think FSU wins on the last possession in a shoot out.

Auburn has had a lot going for them this year with the dumb play by UGA at the end, Bama playing lackluster for most of the season and finally getting outworked to the end, and Missouri was actually a really good match up for Auburn. Anyone that says that game was luck obviously is just hating. Missouri's defense is known for pass rushing and forcing turnovers, both have little impact on a team that grounds and pounds. Their speed > size defense hurt them last weekend.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Not many bowl games really stand out. Only games I'll probably watch will be the SEC teams, LOU/MIA, UCLA/VT, and OSU/Clemson. I would put MSU vs Stanford but rather not watch two sloppy offenses. Bama gets Oklahoma which is nice considering they're two of the top programs in the country but should be a blow out. Want to see Bridgewater play one more time, Hundley against a solid VT defense in case he declares, and always like to see Ohio State lose.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Or Alabama... or... whichever team is winning in the SEC fan. Fluctuates.

Been away from this thread, so I'll catch up-

Knew MSU would beat OSU. Surprised it was close.

Mizzou vs Auburn- boy! Did you guys see those amazing SEC defenses??? Possibly the worst 2 defenses on the field at the same time that I've seen all year. Embarrassingly bad. Auburn can't even pass the ball 5 yards accurately, so they run the same play over and over... and Mizzou still played 10 yards off the LOS and waited for the RB to get 8 yards before they'd move their feet.

That garbage won't work against a good team. They got carved up by James Franklin. Winston, if he doesn't get a case of the Freshman nerves, should put up at least 50 on them, and I don't expect Auburn's garbage offense to work against a decent defense.

I kind of think it's insulting that Auburn is even in this game. They were nobody all year until they fluked past Alabama- then all of a sudden they're a great squad?... Hardly.

I bet the SEC loyalists are pissed. Would have looked better for the SEC if OSU would have won- so the SEC streak wouldn't die a fiery death.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I'll just leave this here....
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar