2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Texas was going down in that one but USC was a little shocking. Are they beginning to get sick of Kiffin yet in southern cal? Lane talks a good one which is why he is able to recruit but he doesnt seem to be head coaching material.
    http://www.dailybreeze.com/sports/2...boos-in-home-opening-loss-to-washington-state

That Bama/A&M game is gonna be wild. I expect the 12th man to be in full effect.. They do have a rabid fan base. Even throughout the years where it was obvious we would just kick the crap out of them.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah Kiffin and Brown are done imo

I think Bama is actually better on the road and they have the revenge factor going in and Saban's record after an off week is pretty insane. Plus I'm not really impressed with A&M's defense so as long as we can contain Manziel like we did after the 1st quarter last year then Bama should pull it out.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Cause he's SEC butt hurt

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ACC! ACC! ACC!

Clemson beats LSU and UGA! Miami beats UF! Jimbo Fisher is 3-1 against the SEC!

Now I know why you guys do this. It's so much fun being an irrational, obnoxious fanboy. And the best part is my team doesn't totally suck, so it's even more fun!

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's all southern football and they are all going after the same high school players. No question Clemson and FSU are sec caliber programs. So is V-tech.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

DW as usual wrong.

Bama tried to game plan Manziel the same way they played Denard. it doesn't work Manziel is 5x better.

They have had all off season to study the film and will be better prepared this time. Smart already admitted they didn't blitz enough so expect more pressure and i think they will use 3rd safety Landon Collins to key Manziel while rushing 5 every time.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Get back to us when they win 7 titles in a row k?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ACC! ACC! ACC!

Conference pride! WHOOOOOOOO!

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Manziel is 5x's better than Denard Robinson? Dude... you're an idiot.

I wasn't a fan of Denard- but Manziel is a slower slightly better throwing QB.

He's not a world-beater.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar