2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

because that's how it works...

Notice 2 of the SEC braggarts here are fans of:

Tennessee
    and
    Arkansas

And it seems this is always the case.

I'd bet the sole Alabama fan became an Alabama fan after being a UT fan like half their fanbase, also.

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Speaking of Virginia Tech.. looked at you schedule. Im envious. I wish thats all we had to contend with then maybe I could flex too! Buncha tough guys over at Va Tech! lol
    vatech.JPG

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The best part is I could not care less. It's only fun to talk about SEC dominance because of every BIG 10 fans butthurt. And make no mistake, that is why you are so butthurt. Cause you know your team plays in a wimpy ass conference and would be a bottom feeder in the SEC. But you can't even succeed with a much much easier schedule than ANY SEC team plays.

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

wow.. Alex just nailed it.

5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Also.. I admire Tennessee fans that have kept supporting their program through recent years.. they have a great program at the core of all the mess thats happened to them over the years and I look forward to seeing them back on top in the east soon. The country has forgotten, imo, how wild neyland stadium can get when Tennessee is rolling like they used to.

It's tough for a program to dig themselves out of a hole around here. They never seem to stop piling on.

6. Alex1939

except for the could care less could not care less part lol.

7. Alex1939

Historically UT is one of the premiere college football programs in the country. 1 of only 19 major college programs to have multiple national championships in the poll era (1936-present). Only 30 even have 1. (I'm talking AP/Coaches poll championships not the other less recognized ones).

1 of only 10 programs to have a BCS title.

3rd all time in bowl appearances. Tied for 6th all time in bowl wins.

This IS the worst period of football for UT in over 100 years. Last time there were 3 consecutive losing football seasons was 1909-1911. I know cause that's when my son was going to school there.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

LOL. That's your argument? It's better to get destroyed by ranked teams than to win almost every game on the schedule?

I guess buddy. But still, why are you talking strength of conference? Arkansas isn't holding any weight..Ya'll haven't won a conference championship since 1989 and that was the SWC. Samford gave you trouble this season, Finnegan would be proud!

You're school's mainly remembered because of how hot the girl involved in the scandal was, that's all.

[​IMG]

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Again.. as with DW and all others who drink the SEC hate go go juice.. it's pointless to debate this any further. Arkansas doesnt pull any weight? Go check SOS for the past seven years and compare ours to yours. We live in a division of a conference that contains three different recent national champions and we have Heisman trophies pouring out of our ears.. You dont get it because you refuse to get it. It's a massive case of jealousy because you arent the prettiest girl in school so you defer to taking cheap jabs.. nothing new.. Middle schoolers all over the country do it every school year. So please pack up your 'gina in your lunch pale and go home. thx

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Well this thread took an expected turn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar