2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I'd say the biggest takeaways for Auburn are:
    First year SEC lost the BCS Championship in seven years.
    First team to lose BCS Championship game after being up at half-time (14-0 prior!).
    First team from Alabama to lose BCS Championship game in five years (or hell, ever).

'Tis what happens when little sister is sent in to do big brother's job Barners!!! :biglaugh:

It was fitting though. I like to imagine the Barners sitting there thinking the game is in hand at 21-3, getting ready to flaunt their year of "miracles" and "divine intervention". Then we get down to the final few minutes, and Mason scores. That has to be it right? Surely the Barn will stop them and we can go home! But no! With 19 seconds on the clock, Winston throws a TD!! Barn is behind by 3!

But that's fine, because the Barn only wins on miracles, duh! Here comes a miracle! Let's get ready to go crazy! Miracle time! Kick-off return? Nope, stopped around the 10. Crazy pass bounced in the air? Nope, Marshall throws too far to the right. Hey, surely Gus has a miracle for us with 3 seconds left. Show us the way Gus! Oh, that weird play that has never worked? Maybe! Go! Run! You... tackled. 0:00. And the Barn meets their destiny: Failure.

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

and Alabama players, coaches, and fans, were... At HOME watching the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

We need to reboot this thread
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now power up
    [​IMG]

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Lmao

Attached Files:

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

TIL it is no longer just "SEC Pride" but now "Southern Football Pride".

Good job FSU. You kept the Championship south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Also good for FSU.

Trailerhassee was over due for another title.

In Winston's defense, getting raped by a black male in Trailerhassee is highly likely to happen and Jameis Winston was probably caught up in the usual "they all look alike" nonsense of the typical post drunken sex white girl regret ,"must have been raped", reaction.

"I drunkenly laid with a colored boy, oh no what will daddy say?"

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Rape.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

If I was a star athlete I would carry around sexual consent forms for females to sign.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Beats the hell out of being the embarrassment the Barn currently is.:bliss:

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Lol I feel ya! I have no room to talk, my squad lost to Clemsom...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar