2012 NFL Draft Coverage Thread: Rounds 2-3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They probably will hate the pick, but isn't there current center like 40 years old?

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I like Zach Brown the player but I don't like the pick if that makes sense

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Zack brown and Keith Bulluck ran the same speed almost at the NFL scouting combine around the same built too both around 240 Bulluck is slightly taller by 2 inches, can't find any scouting reports on Bulluck to see if he had any of the same concerns coming out of college.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I hate Ruston Weber right now. I think he just got himself fired. Zach Brown his HORRIBLE in coverage.

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

IMO there were better OLBs out there. I think Ronnell Lewis is gonna be a beast!!! But even still we had bigger needs to fill and there were players out there that seem to be better quality.

Are we planning on moving to a 3-4???

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Who right now is our starting NB corner? Seriously

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Tell me what UNC player actually played hard? Seriously. They recruited top talent but their coaching staff was horrible, or still is. He's a coverage OLB that we'll desperately need in another year. Yeah I wanted DL too but we get these players stuck in our head (I'm guilty of it too) and we assume it's going to be one of them. This guy was projected late first to early 2nd based on talent alone. I've actually seen him mocked to us on a few websites, I'm not shocked over this pick. Also since I wanted Hightower in the 1st I understand the need for this pick.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, he is getting up there in age. I just think they should have got Vinny Curry instead. They have be slacking on trying to groom a C. I think it's a good pick for them. I'm on their forum and they actually like the pick :D At least the diehards..

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Hmmm, Houston just traded their 2 for the Bucs 3rd and 4th. Normally I don't like moving up but I'd gladly give up our 3 and 4 to move up and nab Curry!

10. Young54

Young54 Starter

Except that Bulluck was bully on the field! He was nasty and could F people up!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar