2012 NFL Draft Coverage Thread: Round 1

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Wanted Alshon in the 2nd.. I guess I'm not mad about the pick.. I wasn't sold on any defensive player right now.

2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Its not that im opposed to us having another WR. I was one of the few people who thought we needed another WR. But I felt we could get a solid guy in rounds 2-3. Not in the first !

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I was REAL concerned about our WR core so I'm not hating the pick myself.

4. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Well it helps WR depth especially valuable should Britt not make a good come back and remain healthy. However, seems that there were high ranked talent available for the DL and OL that would seem to be a greater need. Guess they know what they are doing. :)

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I love the pick. I think our defense has more talent than we give them credit for and Wright could push Britt's performance and they could be a deadly combination if they both continue to develop and Washington, Williams, Hawkins continue to improve.

I guess we're moving away from the ground and pound game and I honestly think it will preserve CJ's speed and help Locker develop faster.

Gonna be a fun year. We can get a DE in the 2nd. Wimbley will be a great edition and Morgan came on strong late last season.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Lol at everyone pissed. This is certainly a different Titans fan base, as represented by the inner webs, here on GoTitans. Years past, this is what everyone wishes we would have done.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Shocked and again I do not get it this is the worst pick I have ever seen by us we could have this guy or better with TY Hilton in the 3rd round. I am just floored!

8. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Absolutely love the pick.

I'm ecstatic.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Amano is to Munchak as Nickey was to Fisher.

Tapes in a vault...gotta be...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I can only hope that he will be another Deshawn Jackson. I wonder which of our current WR is on the chopping block now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar