2012 GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Onetontitan- you should put that on the first page for quick reference.

I have no idea which way the Bills are going. Luckily at 10 things are pretty structured, I just need to see their team needs.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

ATTENTION: I need some feedback from you guys before we start this....

SHOULD WE START BEFORE FREE AGENCY OR AFTERWARDS?

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Based on last year I think we may as well go now, I don't know if they'll be enough time to finish the first round if we don't get going.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I agree...sucks though, because FA says a lot about what a team is going to do during the draft...but you're right, we'll have stragglers.

I'm setting the date now, MARCH 5TH (THIS MONDAY).

I'll make the official thread tonight and...The Indianapolis Colts are on the clock!

When making the pick please do the following:

"With the ____ pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the _________ select ________, (position), (college).

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. pettso

pettso Starter

We can potentially have 2, if this goes as fast as I think it will, we can have 2nd one post free-agency and see the difference in picks. I'd prefer to do this one at least a week after FA starts but you've already set the start date.

Edit: I'm also very happy I get to pick for the Redskins. :)

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think it's completely possible to go two rounds if people are into it and the draft proceeds quickly...

I almost put the Browns at #2 by accident, haha. I think we should do no trades...but that one will obviously happen.

7. pettso

pettso Starter

Yeah, there's no way the Rams will pick at #2.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

The Seahawks?!?!? Now I have 0% chance of guessing my pick right.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Like last year I think we should have a separate thread for comments about the picks. We should keep the draft thread clean and with only... "With the ____ pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the _________ select ________, (position), (college)."

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Well, yeah...we'll use this thread....

I'm going to create a separate thread called "2012 MOCK DRAFT: PICKS THREAD"
    I may try to re-name this one to the "COMMENTARY" thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar