2012 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

biggest risk highest reward with off field issues is janoris jenkins(sp) ex-cb from florida that now plays for alabama-birmingham i think...little weed never hurt no one look at LT

what first two picks we would have....

richardson first and jenkins second

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Those picks don't fill any of the major holes we have on the team though.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Jenkins is at North Alabama.

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

A CB and a RB in the first two rounds?????????????????

Er,no...

O'line,Safety,Linebacker,Wide Reciever,Defensive Tackle.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

you guys ever think that if we had a big bruising back instead of one that is scared to hit a hole and dances...that our o-line wouldnt look so bad? our qb hasnt been sacked that often if i recall--and if we let finny walk...cb is a need then and as we"ve seen...unless we play harper then rb is a need...get a rb that will hit the hole and can get yards between the tackles...trade cj and we can easily get more out of him than he is worth...(look at the palmer deal talks) and if finny walks then we get a top 5 draft pick that dropped because of weed...then we can go with UNC wr dwight jones in 3rd and then oline later rounds or pick one of them up with what we get out of cj

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

You are forgetting possible our greatest need.... a safety. Plus I don't think we let Finnegan walk. Oline is a big problem no getting around that.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

do you not like bab and griffen duo we got right now?

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

babs is average... we need someone that can make some plays frequently... not occasionally... i like griff but he seems to be getting burned a lot... he needs to step up

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I still have faith in Griff. Babs is towards the end of his career, and is a solid sub but not a starter anymore. Could start next year if needed.

Griff, Hope, and Babs are FAs also. SS must be addressed in Rd 1-3.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

una

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar