2011 Starting Lineup

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SchindlersFist, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea, their coaches weren't limp dick play it by the numbers losers. Our coach is completely different.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Forget Haynesworth.There's not a coach in the league interested in him at this point unless they get him for nothing.

Washington ,Amano and Scott are dead weight.

I think Babin had one good year in a scheme that suits him. He's very likely had the best year he will ever have. He's also a penalty machine. Not worth re-upping.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

i agree about amano and scott but i cant see us getting rid of him after the big extension we just gave him and scott could be cut because he only has a year left but that all depends on if we have someone to take his place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar