2011 qbr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr/_/type/player-season

Hasselbeck comes in at 12 with a 61.6 QBR, but if you look further and look at Teams, the Titans finish 6th with 66.5 QBR. I couldn't find a listing for Locker individually but since only he and Hasselbeck played QB this season it must mean Locker's QBR was something over 66.5. I did find his Passer rating, it was 99.4 for the season.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Remember that Cleveland game where Hasselbeck went 10-20 but scored 3 TD's.... That's what shot his QBR up getting him to 12 on that list. Otherwise he's down some with the likes of Andy Dalton. besides us, who did Dalton beat?

Poor Sam Bradford, he's at the bottom of the barrel with some real lousy passers like Kevin Kolb Mark Sanchez Tim Tebow Curtis Painter and Blaine Gabbert. IMO the Rams failed Bradford.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Actually the game that really padded Hasselbeck's stats was the Ratbirds game.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. The Ravens is the only top 50 game on the list for the team...and that was a good game for Hass and the team needed every bit of it.

Finishing 12th suggests that Hasselbeck is a slightly above average to good quarterback. I think that is pretty accurate. I'm surprised that he was above Eli, but other than that, I think the list is pretty spot on... The guys below him with a higher ceiling were pretty inconsistent.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm surprised Palmer is ahead of Hasselbeck.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar