2011 NFL Draft Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by citizenthom, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Obviously drafts are hard to predict. It's a matter of who's available, who's affordable, who's best on your board, who fills your needs, and above all, gut instinct.

So here is how I expect the drafts to go at my house tonight while I watch the 2011 NFL Draft:

1. Carolina Panthers

Sam Adams Boston Lager

While some may opt for the flashier beers at the top of the draft, I prefer to go with a safe pick and make my riskier selections on Days 2 and 3.

2. Denver Broncos

New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale

Since I have already had the best Sam Adams on the Board, all sorts of beers could go in this slot. New Belgium is a relatively new addition to the Food City Create-a-six-pack line, but a reliable one.

3. Buffalo Bills

Molson Lite

A huge surprise pick here leaves analysts gaping, much like the C.J. Spiller pick last year and the Aaron Maybin pick the year before. Frankly I don't know how this got in my house; I must have picked up the wrong bottle.

4. Cincinnati Bengals

Thunderbird Red Wine

Like most Bengals picks, you know it's a bad idea. It's going to get you in trouble, and it doesn't even fit with the thread theme. But it's there and nobody else wants it, like most Bengals picks.

5. Arizona Cardinals

Guinness Extra Stout

The Draft Mock gets back on track with a sold pick. This draft has been on the counter since the afternoon that I might enjoy it properly at room temperature.

6. Cleveland Browns

Carolina Blonde

A bit of a surprise pick here as everyone expects them to go with a stout.

7. San Francisco 49ers

Sam Adams Noble Pils

While Noble Pils is by far the lowest-quality Sam Adams Seasonal, sometimes need overcomes proper rankings here and causes me to reach a bit.

8. Tennessee Titans

George Killian's Irish Red OR George Dickel White Label Tennessee whiskey

The former is the most likely pick, but if we take Jake Locker, I'm going to need the latter, and lots of it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't know why you'd need alcohol tonight, Jeff Fisher is no longer pulling the strings.

3. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

I'm really not inspired by Locker. I am at my wits end on who we should draft honestly.

I just know that I don't want a dumb qb that struggles week after week. I wish we'd have gotten sam bradford. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar