2010 Offense Rookies sleepers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 1, 2010.

?
  1. QB Rusty Smith

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. RB LeGarrette Blount

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. RB Stafon Johnson - a Johnson & Johnson backfield?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. RB Willie Rose (?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. WR Marc Mariani

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  6. WR Mico McSwain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. WR Bobby Sewell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. WR Damian Williams

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  9. TE Steven Pfahler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm curious. Who do you think will stand out amoung these 2010 offense rookies? Who's the sleeper?
    I like RB LeGarrette Blout.
    I think he fell in the draft because of an on-field situation whereas he took on the other teams LB. I like that. He's tough.
    I think he was underrated. He should have gone higher in the draft. I also think that he'll beat out Ringer for time in the backfield. Just my opinion but, I like him. Love his style. Let's see what he can do.
    For a deep sleeper, watch WR Marc Mariani. Might be another Bennett minus that big drop!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I expect Blount and Williams to have the biggest impact. But since you said "sleeper" I voted Mariani.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Williams! he will be used on Special teams and might even make a nice showing at WR.

ive heard more positive stuff from him this off season than any other rookie.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Blount wouldn't be a sleeper, because he's already a household name for his antics, but he would be my choice as to who would make an impact for a person not drafted high/at all.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Without question Blount. Can you say goal line carries?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Blount is the surest bet. I could see Williams hitting some high notes. Blount might be feared by mid-season though.

And he'd qualify as a sleeper, obviously. How many teams passed on the guy for how many picks?

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm gonna go with Blount and Mariani. The WR might not get in until later in the season but I think he'll move up the depth chart. I think Blount will be our change of pace back this season splitting time with Ringer.

I think we'll have a top 10 offense this year. Maybe even crack top 5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar