2009 Thanksgiving Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

First 2 games are pretty weak thus far.

Hopefully, I am sober enough to enjoy the 3rd game...

2. iQon

iQon Starter

Am I the only one that gets bored by NFC teams? I always hated watching the Lions, Packers, and Cowboys on Thanksgiving. It makes the day so boring. They need to flex schedule it after Week 6 from now on.

I can say I'm looking forward to tonight's game based on our playoff implications. Just sucks it's on the NFL Network. We sadly need the Giants to win to push us closer to the playoff bubble.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I wouldnt be thinking playoffs. only thing im hoping for at this point is CJ reaching 2000 rushing yards.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

:headbang:

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Anyone see Josh Mcdanials dropping the Mother:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:er on the sidelines?

He was fired up trying to get his team pissed about settling for another FG.

LOL

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Haha yeah I thought I heard it live then pushed the rewind button on my DVR remote and heard it again.

Nice job NFL Network :ha:

7. iQon

iQon Starter

Damn Giants. smh

At least I don't have to hear the NY Super Bowl rubbish anymore. They crowned those teams champs in Week 3. Sucks WE have to win 10 straight to get just a little love from the media.

btw, is Marshall still on the trading block? :lol:

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2009 Thanksgiving games were B.O.R.I.N.G!!!!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd like to thank the New York Giants for making our playoff dreams just a little further to grab. Thank you New York for sucking so bad even the Broncos scraped you. I just wish we'd made the switch a week earlier at 0-5.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I don't know how Detroit gets that many people to show up on Thanksgiving. Jacksonville wants to cry about a bad economy, they got nothing on Detroit. The Lions get slaughtered, but the fans still show up en masse.

Schwartzies D didn't look too good, but he looked good in one tone blue, instead of two...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar