2008 Titans and AFC South Training Camp Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Any team who isnt the pats or colts is going to have some know it all trashing the littlest things of a team.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

nothing we haven't already heard before.. true..
    But it does summarize our current weak spots and puts it neatly in one article. I pretty much agree with everything said except that we have to find a replacement for Adam. I think we'll be fine with who we have until he either returns or is cut/suspended for good and we trade for or high draft a permanent replacement.

We never really did have a #1 WR last season, so whats the big deal..
    Brandon Jones should do well next season, and we might even see something special out of one of our rookie WRs. We'll be OK in that position.

As for RB, I see some good things out of Chris Brown and maybe Henry. I don't expect much from WhiteCastle.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

"Matt Schaub has been stellar in the past 2 preseasons" Hey so has Odom can we get a 1st round pick for him?

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Good point.
    Actually a decent article. For a fan not familiar with the Titans the article was right on and considering there really isn't any new news to report what can we expect but the same stuff?

It should get more interesting when training camp starts and we start playing pre-season games. Then we at least will get to see how the Titans plan on filling some holes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar