2008 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DCtitan49, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

anyone with 2 arms and 2 legs who can actually have a life.... :rolleyes:

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Geez... didn't think I would have to use this but
    :sarcasm:

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, right back at ya....

:sarcasm:

:bonk2:

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was looking at walterfootballs 2007 mock draft and they had Chris Henry in the 4th round to the Raiders. So does that make us dumb or smart?

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Henry has talent, but was not productive at all he didn't get much playing time.

6. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I know we are a long way away from the draft in 2008 we have not even started the regular season but why is everyone who does these mock drafts and even the guys in the FO for the titans refuse to go offense. WE NEED SPEED GREASY FAST SPEED to compliment Young why they simply refuse to find any is beyond me at this juncture. Steve Slaton would be a dream to have cause to me he is a play maker your could have him do punts, play some reciever, line him up in the backfield thats who they need to target. Of course depending on how the season goes this year.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

they know we're not going to spend a 1st round pick on a RB/WR

8. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

yeah we wouldnt want to get anyone with any sick skills on offense other than Young.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The dream would be if somehow the Titans could draft McFadden.

It will never happen, but a Young/McFadden backfield would be near unbeatable in my opinion.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We would be close to Slaton maybe. He could be a great backfield reciever also. Or get Quenten Groves from Auburn. He is the best DE in NCAAF. (In my opinion.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar