2008 NFL mock draft creator spreadsheet..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Beerfish, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beerfish

Beerfish Camp Fodder

Greetings, I’m a Jets fan (but don’t hold that against me). Last year I put together an NFL mock draft creator spreadsheet and made it available to fans on various fan sites and it got a positive response. Thus I’ve created a 2008 version for anyone that is interested. It’s just a little tool that should be of use to those who have not tried to create mock drafts before and can be useful even to the seasoned draft guru. It can also be used to track that actual draft. Last year I put the file up on an ftp site for people to download from but I found that to be a tad cumbersome and not that reliable. This year if anyone wants a copy fire me off an email to [email protected] and I’ll be happy to email you a copy of the spreadsheet. If I have posted this in the incorrect forum my apologies and I trust the moderators will move it to the proper place.

Features:

Over 370 players (Name, Position, Height, Weight, College) ranked by averaging various player rankings on the net.

Ability to view by specific player position.

Team statistical rankings from this past year (Passing, running, against the pass, against the run)

List of players who will be attending the NFL combine and combine results.

Draft Point Value Chart (For estimating value of specific draft positions for trades.)

Easy to use, just put the number where you think a player will be picked next to his name on the Player Data page and it fills in his position on your mock draft page.

Ability to filter the mock draft page to only include the picks for the team you cheer for.

Good luck in the draft!

2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Additional features: Virus, Trojans and Worms at no additional cost to me. You, however, will be raked over the coals.

3. Beerfish

Beerfish Camp Fodder

Certainly if a person has doubts or qualms about any program or file they receive from an unknown source they should be cautious and without any anti virus software I'd personelly not open a file unless it was from a trusted source. This is just what I said it was in the opening post. A spreadsheet I created that people have found useful in tracking the draft and preparing for mock drafts.

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Just kidding, dude. I'm sure it's great.

5. ConVinced10

ConVinced10 Guest

yah the only problem that i had was that the buttons didnt work at all but i could see everything from that tabs that are below...

how do you get this to work?

6. Beerfish

Beerfish Camp Fodder

Did you click 'enable macros' when you open the sheet? Each of those buttons is a macro that takes you to various sheets and filters so if you are getting aroudn okay just by using the tabs then no problem. The buttons will work if you enable macros.

7. Beerfish

Beerfish Camp Fodder

Just a quick update. I now have the full draft order including compensatory picks in the spreadsheet if anyone is still interested in this.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I'm on a mac bring your viruses!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar