2007 Sleeper Teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Why not?

Fisher would know better than anyone else. He was in the room.

I like the sound of things like that when I here them.

Especially from the Head Coach.

2. I'm telling you somebody is wanting the titans to succed. Last year we didn't click, he had issues at QB, no running game, INJURIES by the bunch. I mean look at this year. (knock on wood), but no big injuries that keep guys out the whole year. I Believe. Somebody is looking out for the Titans this year.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We have a tough schedule. Week 1 at Jags, week 2 the Colts are coming to town and week 3 Monday Night Football @ New Orleans. The first 3 weeks aren't going to be easy.

4. They can if you just believe, if the players can believe they can win every game, why can't fans.

5. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

0-3

6. :rolleyes:

But when they do win, don't jump on the bandwagon.

7. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

umm thats not gonna happen.. i wish it would.. but this year no chance

peace out fisher

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we do worse than 7-9 this season I would like to see Fisher gone.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I called eleven or more wins in that poll a while back. I think 11 wins is about right. The Titans could start out 3-0 according to me... but 2-1 is a bit more likely. I don't see how anyone could be pessimistic at this point... but then again not everyone thinks like I do... and that's probably a good thing.

10. Why not?Just like you knew after going 0-5 we'd finish the season 8-8 and miss the playoffs by one game,right?Please,take the negativity somewhere else,all of a sudden we have a Nostrodomas on this thread....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar