2007 NFL Combine Review

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Well, after all of the buildup the 2007 NFL Scouting Combine in now in the books and as always there were successes, surprises, disappointments and everything in between. The following is a quick position-by-position look at some of this year\'s notable performances, both good and bad:

Quarterbacks
    Any potential for huge storylines from this position went out the door when both JaMarcus Russell of L.S.U. and Brady Quinn of Notre Dame opted not to work out in Indy. These two did manage to make some headlines however... Russell weighing in at a soft 265lbs. raised some concerns over his work ethic and conditioning...

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Landry looks like a total stud. I doubt we move up to get him but I'd consider it. I can't beleive he ran a 4.35. That is the type of guy we need playing center field for us. Fisher might even play him ahead of Thompson if we drafted him in the first round (maybe).

3. yea i agree, i really wish that we could get him, cause he looked really really good in the last game that i saw him play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar