2007 college running backs

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There seems to be a lot of use of the laughable word.

2. They just have a good sense of humor...

3. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

No offense, Titan2008, but Adrian Peterson would have come out after his freshman year if he was able to. There was a lot of talk that he would if the Clarett ruling turned out in Clarett's favor. Obviously it did not, but I can assure you with utmost confidence that unless Peterson's leg falls off, he will declare for the NFL draft as soon as he gets a chance to.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Adrian peterson....

6-2 218, runs kind of upright. Chris brown? Browns colorado stats were similar.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I've seen Adrian run with power that Brown doesn't have.

But I hope White has that power :brow:

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

OOHHH he does if he didn't we wouldn't have drafted him

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

we drafted white and ganther this year, adrian peterson is going top 3 next year and I hope we don't have a top 3 pick. depending on how tulloch performs, we could go paul poluszny, lb, penn state, an aj hawk clone. but the logical choice should we have a high pick would be OT justin blalock from UT, VY's former protector

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

you're forgetting a guy who may be drafted higher than any of these guys, michael bush of louisville

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

wasnt that Noel Devine kid adopted by Deion Sanders?

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We will have other holes to fill next year. If mcNair is at the helm, I see us drafting 5 or 6. With volek at the helm I think it is more variable. He could be an 8-8 qb or he he could be 3-13. It's really a wait and see type thing. But either way, I think we will fill some other positions first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar