2006 Titans Draft Contest is open

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getting even 1 right isn't that easy.

2. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I had to scour the web (actually GBN) to just find players names after the first 3 rounds. If somebody gets 3 or 4 right they should play the lotto.....lol. Good Luck Everyone.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

So who won the contest??? I know that I got Young and Nande exactly right and that I missed Lowery by 3 rnds.

4. Oh yes, I still have to score it. Well, the final result will be a tie between you and thnom. Both of you picked 2 players exactly correct. And you both had the same tiebreaker answers. You don't get any points on Lowry because it was 3 rounds off, though perhaps that should give you bragging rights.

I was the only other person to pick 2 players right on, but I missed the 2nd tiebreaker.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I plan on submitting my picks later today. I feel good about it.

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

What about the guy who had Vince Young and LenDale White?

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Me too. Want to compare answers before we turn them in?

8. Oh, I hadn't even noticed that one. Well, I guess he wins on tiebreakers.

I just need to finally do the scoring tomorrow...

9. OK, I finally scored it and got it posted.
    http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/m/smalljs/Draft/results.html

Congrats to Brandon Ison for nailing both Vince Young as well as LenDale White (what were the odds?) as well as all 3 of the tiebreakers. Titans2004 and thnom also picked 2 players correctly (Titans2004 actually named a 3rd but got no points for being 3 rounds off) and got the first 2 tiebreakers. And I picked 2 correctly but only got 1 tiebreaker.

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry (except for TitanHealer9, who picked Vince Young 9 times so I had to disqualify him :ha:).

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well at least he got one right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar