2 Things About CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ohsfball9109, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

Chris Johnson tweeted this about six hours ago...
    "At this meeting downtown with my agent tryin to see what's the business is"

However obviously he did not come away with any new deal...

But for not having all the money he deserves he can still afford this??
    This is just another thing that makes me question why they get paid so much??

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c54102/x2_1721802

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That link tries to open something crazy. What is it?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They have a few meetings for contracts to work. It's not as if he shows up and bang a contract is done.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

unless its the skins and FatAlbert

5. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

I wasn't expecting a contract to get done... Obviously it wouldn't get done when both sides are being stubborn.

The picture was a Gold/Diamond ring that had CJ2K on it with a whole bunch of other non-sense on it.

6. CoastGuardVol

CoastGuardVol Camp Fodder

Hey Guys, I just joined GoTitans. First off very happy to have found this site. My question may have been covered in another thread, but being new obviously might have missed it. If so, sorry for the retread. Anyway... I believe that I read an article way back towards the end of last season where CJ was saying that he felt he needed to finish out his contract since he was the one who agreed to it. Also, he said that IF the Titans offered a new contract with more money he would be willing to sign, but that he was not going to make a big deal out of it either way. Okay so my question is, did I imagine that or did someone else see that, and if it did happen how much of this is agent driven. Thanks for the info.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Most is agent driven. Coming out of school he was thrilled to get the money he did, but now a rare commodity his agent is in his head. It's business, C.J. is dying to get in there with his teammates.

8. CoastGuardVol

CoastGuardVol Camp Fodder

JCBRAVE I appreciate the response. Go Titans!

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Agent driving or not it makes perfect sense. CJ is one of the best players in the entire NFL. He also plays a position with the shortest life span.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He also plays a position that's easily replaceable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar