(2) Suite tickets to Titans v. Colts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titans1839, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's just plain ridiculous.

2. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Yes it is. The cheapest ones I think start around 60k a season. My work's box is at one of the curves at the endzones so it's probably one of the cheaper ones.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Bud hung out the window and flipped people off. I'll never forget that, I laughed my @ss off! oooh the memories.....

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don't know, they got Cheetos AND Slim Jim's. Can't prove it but I also heard Capri Sun too. It all adds up to about 125k in value.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. nickmsmith

It's a tough choice. Buy a new house (or buy one for one of your employees), or spend 24 hours in a box suite, and still have to pay for everything. Toughie.

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Nick, dude... Lol if people want to blow their money, let them blow their money in peace.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. nickmsmith

It's just funny that I'm sure some of these companies are the same ones that go "Sorry Melvin, times are tough, the economy is slumping, so we aren't able to give you a raise or that Christmas bonus this year."

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. nickmsmith

he was really stickin' it to them. I was kind of surprised that there was real animosity between the owners. I would think that the rivalries pretty much started and ended on the field.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

He can flick off all the angels he wants in heaven.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar