2 40yd line tickets for sale on eBay.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by slammy77, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slammy77

slammy77 Camp Fodder

I am selling my two tickets at the 40 yard line, section 336, row V, on eBay because my wife and I can't make it to the game. Face value is $59 each or $118 for the pair. I will forward the tickets to the winner of the auction via the NFL Ticket Exchange. I have 100% positive feedback. The opening bid is $40 total. No shipping costs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tennessee-T..._all_in_one&hash=item3a6be63a0e#ht_560wt_1034

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

coach munchak would like them. He couldnt find tickets to the game last week and the steelers game, he told me he would love to spend some time at the game this week

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar