1st 3 round mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Dwayne Bowe
    Eric Weddle
    Brandon Mebane

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Carriker
    Gonzo
    'Tank' Tyler

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Carriker
    Jarrett
    Wade
    John Wendling (S from Wyoming)

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

not saying i support this, just throwing this out there. We trade to oakland our 1st and 3rd rounders, for Moss and Jordan? I think i might like i because it gives us a Vet on our receiving squad, something we desperatly need.

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Okay in theory but wont ever happen.

6. dont even mention moss, fisher already said that we have absolutely no interest in him, and that he wont be playing on our team

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That Fisher, always kidding around. We'd take him if he came cheap (compensation-wise. When they look over the roster after the draft, it may be a different story. I wouldn't be surprised if he did end up in Green Bay, however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar