1999 Titans Team and 2007 Team!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ha... Eddie George wouldnt have started if he had Reggie Bush in front of him either, so take off those OSU Homer glasses.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Why is there even this thread? There is no comparison.

3. I think that there is now. Look at the post that i made earlier and look at how he has replied... he hasnt because what he said was not a fair judgment.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Heck, why was there a thread comparing us to the pats? Because we can't control these things, people make bad arguments sometimes.

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

your posts are pathetic. you must be in your teens.

6. Two words......

Meachem SUCKS!!! :ha: :ha:

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

your trolling is even weak

8. Don't post on my thread, please go to the Saints board or who ever is your team, and tell them I said, Robert Meachem Sucks.!! Take that to the bank.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Not if somebody robs the bank first.

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Dude I don't wanna come off as an a-hole but.... Have you even heard of A.D.D. or O.C.D.? Your analysis of this crazy-ness is a bit out of wack. I understand the season is just around the corner and yes, we all want the best for OUR team!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry got too excited) Anyyywaysssss on an end note.... That 99' season where we went to the Super Bowl doesn't happen without that Music City Miracle. Don't cha think that if we did that again maybe we can fall a yard short too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar