'18 Regular Season Schedule Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I was also thinking about this too. SF has 5 prime time games and is treated like a top 5 team. However, they did lose their top LB in Foster and they are depending on an old Sherman. We will see what they do in the draft, but them and Seattle are not top 5 teams. I will root for those two to fail each week just to prove a point.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

2nd easiest schedule in the entire NFL - we should go 13-3 with losses only to NE, PHI and DAL - I think we should sweep the division but if not our record at worst should be 11-5 with a division title in hand.

Def sweeping the Colts and Jags, gotta see what Watson does his second year.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Basically what I'm saying is that I hate having week 17 games we were going to win in the first place.. Titans at Jags would've been the ultimate week 17 game for us instead of week 3.

Let's just hope Colts at Titans in week 17 is to give us home field advantage throughout the playoffs this upcoming year :)

4. jbrit

jbrit Starter

Jacksonville won't be a pushover at their place.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have mixed feeling about the schedule.

I like the final five games having four at home. December is usually mild and, unlike last year, none hit right on a holiday. It hurts those which travel though.

If the Titans are in the mix when we enter that stretch, you gotta like our chances of it ending well.

I would prefer more late October and November games too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

2 of the 8 home games are afternoon games

I hate those... start of day unaffected just more time away from home and one of them is in December so that will be extra 'fun'

If I did not attend the games there is a lot to love about the schedule but as a guy that goes into the stadium there is a lot I dont love about it

7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Hopefully our HC knows how to beat Watson considering he was able to practice against him. Starting off 1-0 in the Division would be great!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If anybody wants a wallpaper this ones pretty good

titans background.jpg

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Jevoncurse

Jevoncurse Starter

Hell ya november 5th monday night in mycity cant wait

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

One of my reps lives in Boston and had already said he and friends were coming down for the Pats game. He said he checked flights this morning (Boston to Nashville for that weekend)......$254......3 hours later same flight $425.

Heard the same from Philly friends.

They are coming.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar