114.1 passer rating

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigg, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

No, you're more of a pessimistic realist. Because you refuse to believe that a person can bounce back from adversity.
    You talk on your high horse as if you've never had any bad crap happen to you in your life. If you did, you'd be a bit more understanding. keep hatin'!

The rest of us have seen what happened to him too. Doesn't mean we share your view.

Was I speaking or typing Greek when I said that this argument is getting WAY old? Seriously.
    Terry Freakin Bradshaw had a bout of depression that caused him to think about quitting several times, and almost did. He bounced back and became an all-pro QB.
    If you are refusing to grant VY a second chance to redeem himself of this, then please be quiet and stop making asinine posts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Titansman1,
    You have no avatar, your on the practice squad, and Vince didn't quit. I still see that he wears a Titans jersey. So fall back or all this thread will see is V$, and an angry little kid saying the 49er's suck.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

For all of those questions that you answered "yes" to, had he not done those things at least once before? Vince has had several good games, and many good plays, those are all longer term questions, and they aren't answered by one performance. The questions that you eventually get around to are really the only ones that were relevant in the first place.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, we clearly disagree. If you think that the game that we just saw is the worst that he'll have this season, then I TOTALLY disagree. We're going to play some much better teams, and I'm sure at some point Vince will have a considerably worse day, with a much worse passer rating, at least one pick, and a much worse completion rating. I say that mainly because this Sunday's performance was a good one, and I don't think ANY QB will play 9 games in a row without having some flaws show up at some point.

Once again, you seem to just be bouncing off the walls with an unrealistic perspective. I can agree that he should have some weeks where we see more production from him, but he won't have a passer rating over 100 every week. That's very unrealistic.

On your comments to the relatively new poster, don't threaten another poster just for being new, or something as silly as not having an avatar. That doesn't get you anywhere, and you really haven't been around here that long yourself, so you look strange bragging about your experience.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Trust me you have no idea what I've been through in my life but I can say that at age 16 I was on my own sleeping in the back seat of my car and now through NUMEROUS ups and downs that a quitter like VY would have curled up in a corner and cried I own a very successful nationwide investment firm. I train and recruit for my sales force all the time and just like drafting in football, some are superstar producers, some are diamonds in the rough and some you think are going to be your stars bust, I'm just saying I think VY is a bust and the sooner we realize that and move on the sooner we can build a team that can compete consistently and go after the almighty SB. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and he begins to shine but I don't think it's going to happen. At what point do all you "Vince walks on water" people say "Ok, looks like he's a flop"??

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's like saying "if you don't like Obama, then you aren't an American." Stupid.
    I say something good about Vince, and I get slammed. I won't fully be behind Vince until he shows he can be consistent. So I guess everyone who hated Schwartz, everyone who didn't like Volek, everyone who didn't like Collins, everyone who wants Harper, Cecil, and Fisher gone, are not real Titans fans. Fallacy. Failure.

I'm rooting for Vince, But I'm not on the Bandwagon just yet. You can get personal if you want. Until then, shut your piehole.

7. bigg

bigg Titan Fan

Have you ever heard of a guy by the name of Trent Dilfer? This guy sucked And won a Super Bowl. Therefore, your point is pointless.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

insead of emperical evidence that Titans average 14 points when VY starts why don't you look it up. It is well more than 14 points when VY starts my gut just says so - lol

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agree 100%.

If Titans had the QB play of VYs start in the first 6 games Titans definatly win 1 or 2 of the first three games, then who knows if the other three clustered up games are so uncompetitive????

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I utterly disliked the selection of Adam Jones - hes a midget. Hes easy to dislike as a person, and I utterly disliked him as a person. I did enjoy when he suceeded on the field, but I was always waiting for the sword of Domeclies to drop off the field cause we all knew it would.

Bottom line there have been plenty of Titans that I thought improved the team the second they cleared their locker out, and I am a big Titan fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar