10th Bengals Player Arrested...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Has finnegan's DUI been mentioned?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I see you clearly grasp the concept of reverse psychology. :rolleyes:

http://tennessean.com/sports/titans/archives/05/01/65704681.shtml?Element_ID=65704681

check again, sherlock.

Not when they are wrong...wait they wouldn't be facts then, would they?

Regardless of who he plays for, you said he was a high moral character with one incident. Maybe being a repeat offender that isn't the case.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Forgot about that.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny as his usual BS..

A poster who never has an original thought or opinion. A poster who just hooks onto someone else like a parasitic tape worm and determines which side to be on based not on what was said but on who said it. How deep.

If i'm bashing marvin lewis maybe one in his defense would possibly defend him? No bash another coach in comparison. Jeff fisher ran a pretty tight ship for almost a decade but lately he has had a rash of bad apples so maybe he isn't running as tight a ship any longer. Does tony dungy have these problems all the time? Bellichick? Chris henry is not pacman jones he is just a good #3 WR. Maybe lewis needs to set an example and cut him loose.

By the way lewis apologized for his comments quoted in the piece i linked. Why apologize if you did not do anything wrong?

http://blogs.citybeat.com/porkopolis/2007/05/marvin_lewis_be.html

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How pathetic. :rolleyes:

Tell me, are you always thinking about younger men in your spare time? :rolleyes:

Wow, after another pathetic rant on 'trying' to attack a poster within the rules you now go on a usual RollTide tangent that once again show you fail to comprehend English.

Bravo RollTide, really perfect example of someone who simply cannot get over petty little grudges you have against someone.

How very sad. Take up a new activity.

What's the relevance of Lewis apologising for what he said about the Police? How is that related to Fisher and himself at all?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Petty grudges?

Is that a joke? I give an opinion and you automatically disagree with it. I didn't stand over you and make you think the way you do. You honestly don't have a real opinion of your own you are just reactionary. Plain fact.

The difference between myself and most other posters is that i don't automatically go with conventional thinking. I'm not a sheep like you. I dare to think out of the box. I was the first poster to even approach the idea of vince young as a first rd draft pick. I think i'm the only poster on this whole board who actually suggested the colts would take a WR in the first rd.

Take the damon huard argument. Had it been me who listed huard as a top 10 QB you would have bashed it. But since your buddy riverman actually listed him there you defend it, for about 4 posts! Riverman is a smart guy but on that issue he made a mistake. But once i criticised it damon huard became a top 10 QB in your book. Where was your top ten list?

Remember when you argued with me that mcnair was better than manning in 2005? And then 10 posts later you said you never took that position?

The difference between you and myself gunny is that i'm the artist painting beautiful landscapes(monet) and you are one of those guys who sneaks into the museum to to slash all the paintings.

Artist vs vandal..

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No I disagreed with it because it was moronic.

False fact, and consider I have agreed with you at times and other times I haven't. I refer you to the Roethlisberger debate. In fact I was the first one who didn't agree with you.

So who did I follow then?

In fact I was one of the few who defended Pacman while you went with the crowd.

could you be any more full of yourself?

Prove I follow others. Come on. I challenge you to prove I have no original thought.

And in typical RollTide you will completely misinterpret what I have said and come up with something else totally unrelated or ignore it completely.

How about living outside your box.

Maximus was.

So you proved what? Both you and the Colts GM feel there is no need to draft defense?

[/quote]But since your buddy riverman actually listed him there you defend it, for about 4 posts![/quote]

find those 4 posts and quote me on it. The thread is below as well.

If there ever was a time you prove you have the inability to comprehend or even read it is now.

Here is the thread - http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=28311&highlight=huard

show me where I ever claimed Huard as a top 10 QB?

ahh showing again you can't read. It is right here -

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=284734&postcount=30

In fact I actually posted it BEFORE you. OMG can it be? RollTide can't read.

No Damon Huard there either.

No I don't, but here is the thread. Please find it and quote me.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=16388&highlight=McNair+Manning

No, the difference between us you try and pass **** off as gold while I just sell the real stuff at a discounted price.

God vs Loser

So Roll I have challenged you to three simple things, find evidence for these accusations you have submitted.

It'll be fun, little Nancy RollTide, on another quest to find a clue.

Hey take your whole family, you can be the Hardy Rolls.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Once again..

Artist vs vandal..

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thank you for proving my point.

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Gunny wins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar