10 years from now...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by metal957, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 Starter

2. i would agree with this, except for the part about cutler being the most exciteing qb in the nfl that will always belong to young

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

"In 10 years, the Tennessee Titans' first two picks of 2006 will be regarded as the greatest one-two steal in draft history."

Goot Lawd, I hope he's right
    I dunno about Vince being a 'steal', but LenDale was for sure
    I'm still shocked by that, and exstatic that we traded down and STILL got him

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

biggest load of tripe i ever read.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Skip bayless making sense!

Go get them skip!

I do disagree with him about mario williams. I think mario will be julius peppers but who would you have rather had the last 4 years peppers or mcnabb? They will have this solid DE making pro bowls but we are going to have a pro bowl QB and that always has more value.

The texans will find out that david carr is just an average QB despite a better supporting cast.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny...

So you think young and white were bad draft choices?

Skip is wrong about us winning 2 super bowls in 10 years. I think 4 or 5 is more likely.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no

8. What a load of bollocks

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

just outr of curiosity, who would you have rather had 1 / 2 ?

10. personally i dont think that we could have had a better 1 / 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar