10 Best Titans Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If you watched Titans All Access this week, they had clips from the 10 best Titans games (voted on by viewers). They had former players commenting on each game. It was a great show.

One thing that stuck out to me was when they were showing the inaugural game at the Coliseum in '99. I hope VY was watching, because McNair was telling how they got behind 14 points to the Bengals because of turnovers, and when he threw a INT he got boo'ed. Steve said the fans had a right to boo at that point, and that it motivated him to go back out and win the game. Which they did of course.

One funny thing that exposes how Fisher sees a game, is when he was commenting on the MCM. He said when he saw Dyson get to the 30, he was yelling for him to step out of bounds so they could kick a FG!..:ha:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And the 10 best games would be what?

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I thought the same thing.

Here's what I thought the explanation was: Dyson was the third option for the play; he apparently wasn't that familiar with it, and Fisher was quickly telling him to line up outside the numbers five yards behind where the ball was caught, make the lateral catch, then take off and step out if he could get to the 30. Guess I need to rewatch it tonight.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The first 5 games in the top 10 are easy. Our 5 playoff wins. That's do or die and they would take a front seat over any regular season game. If there is one loss that would make it that of course would be the super bowl. Even though we lost i think all titans fans were proud of our team and how we played.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

1st half playcalling, Les Stekle forgetting EG was on the team, nothing to brag about. Fisher going for 2 when not necessary - ditto. And of course Dorsett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar