1-Year Ago Today This Happened

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

Tough crowd...

I do remember thinking it was a Mett coming out party for a while. Titans led at half time off an 80 yard Mett bomb, Titans lead 24-13 in the 3rd following another Mett td....then it all went down hill the rest of the season :(

Yeah, I though for a while in that game this could be our qb of the future...I was wrrrrr

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

No doubt Mett has an arm but damn he's just a really young Kerry Collins that can't hit the broad side of barn after 10 yards.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah don't let these tough critics fool you - they can talk tough now since we know he's not the answer ... But they were doing cart flips when he tossed that touchdown on Monday Night Football.

They were all like :toast::popcorn:

But now like :stfu:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Thank god we lost that game... and the other 13 games.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Not a whole lot to show standing on the sideline, buddy...

You keep dreaming of the Mett show going to a different city and proving everyone wrong. We will be here in reality where he's a back up at best. We'll wait for you to come to that realization.

IF he does get to start somewhere, he better miraculously get a hell of a lot better than what he's shown or it's back to the sidelines he goes.

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I was a Mett supporter. I even went as far as to say don't draft a QB at #2 and see how Mett plays out. But, I was never a Mett nutswinger and it's obvious now how the Mett Show ends... Standing on the sidelines with his finger in his nose/mouth.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol. You honestly think he got a fair shake here? He was was playing under the worst HC we ever seen, behind the worst line we ever seen last year, and this year he got to stand behind a 4 man o line really with jj watt breathing down his neck(howd that go for Dalton Monday night btw), and still completed 60% of his passes. Obviously woulda like better play in ATL, but hell still be a good QB in this league.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

omg not another GD Mett thread... This is ridiculous..

Id rather watch college film and start making a mock draft in November..

• Winner Winner x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Its funny ... Mett has 1 game where he ALMOST beat a team, and he gets a pass for the rest of the entire season and the following offseason (lots of, if not most people wanted to stick with Mett leading up to the draft)

Then people want to jump on MM when he has a bad game ... even though he has showed multiple REALLY good games. Far better than what Mett has ever shown.

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

Stop making these fn mett threads.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar