09' Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Yossarian, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hey, don't be dissin' on Vandy!

They aren't a great team, but you've got to give them props for being such a great academic school and, at the same, having a solid athletic program. To their credit, they play in the SEC. That's sort of like the Texans having to play in the AFC South. Losing is inevitable.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

And don't be dissin' on MSU! ;)

I have a friend who plays for their football team. He plans on being their kicker next season. I know, I know... it's not cool to be a kicker! But he has got one hell of a leg, and he's not built like most kickers. He's 5'9" 210 lbs. He's seriously jacked. I joke with him and say he's on roids all the time, but he could eat me.

He needs to work on his accuracy and his nerves. He is constantly training, so if he falls short it won't be due to a lack of effort.

3. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

Watch out for UT (Vols) next year both of yall haha ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar